Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Will's Profile

Name: Captain William Robin

Nicknames:Dude

Interests:Pirates, Christianity, history, Civil War, etc.

Websites: http://havebookwillread.blogspot.com/

Favorite

Movie:Pirate of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Gods and Generals, Veggie Tales, etc.

Movie Quote: "I am disinclined to acquiesce your request."~Hector Barbossa, "Let's just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other. That will solve everything! I've had it! I've had it with wobley legged, rum soaked, PIRATES!"~Elizebeth Swann, "I wash my hands of this weirdness"~Jack Sparrow, "It's just a flesh wound"~the black knight, "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes."~Indiana Jones, etc.

Book:The Bible, Eragon, Eldest, Jonny Tremane, Carry on Mr. Bowditch, The Swiss Family Robinson, etc.

Character:Brom, Eragon, Aragorn, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, Will Turner, etc.

Food: Cheeseburgers, Salad, Apples, Pears, Tacos, etc.

Dessert: Ice-cream, Lemon Icebox Pie

Restaurant: Jonny Rockets, Carino's, Texas Roadhouse

Sport: To watch:football, to play (w/ friends and fam.)football

School Subject: Biology, History, Math

Band or Artist: Jars of Clay, Third Day, Tobymac

Song: "I'll fly away"~Jars of Clay

Shows: Mythbusters, Cities of the Underworld, Dogfights, Spongebob, Dirty Jobs, The Andy Griffith Show, Shoot-Out, Jonny Quest, Yogi Bear, Scooby Dude,

Games: Lego Star Wars II, Lego Star Wars the Complete Soga

Place to go: My room, movies, church, restaurants...

Most Prized Possession: My eternal soul, My faith in God, My family, My friends, My church...

~Captain William Robin~

2 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

NO! Barbossa said "I am disinclined to aquiesse to your request." Nooo! Please fix it!

The Pirate Bretheren said...

Tyvm
~ Bonnie